Monday, October 14, 2013

Rebirth


Years have gone by since I last wrote a blog. In that time, so much life has taken place. While I enjoyed my time blogging before, I needed to reinsert myself into my life. I felt like I was trying to live it out for the blogosphere, meanwhile, memories were passing me by. I have learned a lot since my last blog post a few years back. I find myself in a place once again where I am able to take a few minutes to start trying to compose my thoughts in a written form--- one that just happens to be on a worldwide platform. Regardless, I give this attempt to God. If my writing is inconsistent with Your truths, show me. I pray that I don't give anyone a reason to stumble, or any reason to question who I am in You.

With that said, here goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share