Saturday, March 20, 2010

To all my Facebook friends...

Hopefully I've lured over a few of you who stop in to read my blog thru my Twitter updates on Facebook... 


WELL...


I'm disconnecting the Twitter/Facebook connection early next week, but have no fear!! You can still come over and read what's going on. There's a little box/button thingy down on the right that says "Facebook" and under that "Made In Secret". See that little button that says become a fan? CLICK ON IT!! It will automatically put my blog updates on your home page on Facebook. That way, I don't have to use my status updates for letting all ya'll IRL (in real life) friends know I just posted a new something here!! 


So whatcha waiting for? Click the button and become a fan :)


~~~~ THANKS LOVEYS!~~~~~~~~ 




1 comment:

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share