Saturday, December 12, 2009

Don't wanna...

I didn't post a 25 days post for yesterday, and I don't think I'm gonna do one today. I just don't wanna...

I also don't wanna ...
~ make a lemon pound cake that I said I would make, even though I wanna eat it
~ think about the Christmas program that we HAVEN'T EVEN PRACTICED for next SUNDAY.
~ believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away, and I haven't wrapped any of the presents for the kiddos
~ know that my Christmas cards are still sitting right here in front of me
~ believe that my Dad's-side-of-the-family Christmas party was cancelled tonight for who knows what reason
~ believe that my Daddy is actually turning 68 today
~ wash 429885 loads of laundry that appeared overnight in my hampers (does Santa make us wash elves clothes in exchange for gifts for our kids???)
~ think about my MRI scheduled for next Friday, although I'm sure everything's fine
~ get dressed in real clothes today... after all my brown fuzzy pants and 738 year old Umbro sweatshrit are totally stylin' and comfy...

Hoping I'll catch a little more motivation in the coming hours...



3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling better and better about starting the tradition of the wee ones' presents from Santa being NOT wrapped :)

    At least you have Christmas cards. I haven't started. I haven't made the list or gotten pictures or bought cards.... When you find your motivation, can you send some over this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those old ratty clothes are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, someone needs to light a bonfire under me, too, or we won't be ready for Christmas! Listen, I wanted to thank you soooooooo much for stop­ping by on my Spe­cial SITS Day. It’s taken me a while to get back, but I hope to see you around the blo­gos­phere again soon!

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share