Tuesday, October 6, 2009

True Story Tuesday

My very first True Story Tuesday!!!

Ok, this one will be short...

in fact it will be a repeat of something I posted last week...

except I did it again today.

Yep, I made coffee, and DIDN'T put the pot/carafe under the basket. AGAIN. Not on purpose either. AGAIN I had to clean up coffee ALL over my counter, sink, etc. AGAIN!!!!

Here's the proof:

Proof!! from Mama Bee Bescher on Vimeo.

Here is the moral of the story: A wise woman learns from others' mistakes, a smart woman learns from her own mistakes, and I'm just stupid.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Great first TST! That has happened before in my household too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think we all have to admit to something like this....

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share