Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An Award!!!



Wowsers ya'll, I got an award! YAY!!! This came from another of my newer blog friends, Courtney. Thanks so much Courtney!!! (I'm praying for your hubby by the way!!)


This award does come with a few rules;

1. Answer the survey below...you can only use one word answers!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

OK now Let the FUN begin

1. Where is your cell phone? Cabinet

2. Your hair? MESS!!

3. Your mother? Aileen

4. Your father? Wendall

5. Your favorite food? Italian

6. Your dream last night? Crazy

7. Your favorite drink? Soda

8. Your dream/goal? Music

9. What room are you in? den

10. Your hobby? Mom-ing

11. Your Fear? unsure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? FREE

13. Where were you last night? bed

14. Something that you aren’t? graceful :)

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? flooring

17. Where did you grow up? NC

18. Last thing you did? coffee

19. What are you wearing? PJs

20. Your TV? older

21. Your pets? belle

22. Friends? some

23. Your life? wild

24. Your mood? blah

25. Missing someone? nah

26. Vehicle? Sienna

27. Something you’re not wearing? jockstrap

28. Your favorite store? One?!?

29. Your favorite color? GREEN!!

30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

32. Your best friend? Jesus

33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen :)

34. One person who emails me regularly? H4P

35. Favorite place to eat? mom's

Now my 6 Blogs friends who deserve this award as well :)

1. Jessica
2. Erin
3. Tara
4. Karla
5. Brandy
6. Deana

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award because I haven't received this one yet. I will do it next week with my other awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Thanks for the prayers! Just got back from the dr so I will post and update soon.

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share