Wednesday, October 7, 2009

AUGGGHHHH!!!!

I am FURIOUS!!! The Bible says not to let the sun go down on your anger, so I'm letting it out before I get ready for bed...

In case you haven't read any of my previous blogs, we recently had our debit card number stolen, and had some fraudulent charges on our checking account. We went to the bank, filled out the forms, the money was put back in our account. Then, on Saturday, we got a letter saying the money was put back just until the charges are investigated. If it appears they are legit, the money will be taken back out, and if it is indeed determined to be fraudulent, the money stays. I know for a fact it's fraudulent, I have no need to purchase Symantec software three times from Digital River, which is what the charges appear to be.

I was okay with all of this, a little frustrated, but not too concerned.
We had applied for new debit cards, which were supposed to arrive in 7-10 days. So I started looking for them on Monday, as it was a week after we reported and requested new cards. No cards.

Tuesday, no cards.

Just got home from church, and checked the mail on the way in. Hooray, my debit card is here (no more writing checks to "cash"!!). So anyway, I opened the envelope, and tried to activate the card. The automated system asked for my social security number. I entered it.

"The card number **************** and your social security number do not match"

I tried my husband's SSN, since this bank has failed to ever enter my SSN on any of our accounts.

"The card number **************** and your social security number do not match"

I tried my number one last time.

"The card has been blocked. Too many attempts to activate with incorrect social security numbers".

8D <---- (that's my sarcastic smile.)

Tomorrow morning, I will be moving all of our money to our other checking account.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share