Sunday, May 10, 2009

30

I turned the big 3-0 last week, and since turning thirty I have:

~ Finished crocheting the afghan/blanket I've been working on since winter

~ Used a power saw

~ Made a "homemade" trellis and a "homemade" birdfeeder with the girls for Mother's day gifts for my mom...

~ Cooked NO meals, but I did make lemon bars

~ Had WAY too many sweet things (thanks to my sister's birthday cake and the YLC meeting!!)

~ Spent much more money than I should have, but on good things :)

~ Eaten at my most favorite restaurant in the whole wide world

~ Decided to join a gym (but haven't actually gone to sign up yet)

~ Had a fabulous 8th Mother's Day...

Hoping that 30 will prove to hold more new adventures, grow me in maturity in Christ, bring me closer to that purpose God's placed in my heart...

1 comment:

  1. GraceandWillsMommyMay 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM

    Happy Belated Birthday! 30 is going to be GREAT! I am not far behind you!

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share