Monday, March 8, 2010

My Very First NOT ME MONDAY!!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. (And I'm really not sure if MckMama will be doing a "not me" Monday today since shes in Kenya with Compassion International. Either way, I gotta post this!!)

* I did NOT get to see the sweetest little profile of my growing baby last Monday... and I did NOT make the decision to by a $35 heart doppler thingy so I can here Baby Bito's heartbeat whenever I so choose...just to make sure it's still there...

* I did NOT pig out on the super-delicious-but-lacking-any-nutritional-value white alfredo pizza at CiCi's on Tuesday... I didn't eat 7 pieces.... really.

* I did NOT catch up with a good friend on Wednesday at lunch whom I haven't seen in almost a year. I am certainly a better friend than that!

* I did NOT then go home and change clothes to go see my parents before church and did NOT drive my van right into the deepest ditch in Randolph County, onto its side. And it was NOT because I was reaching into the back seat to diffuse the war between my two precious and peaceful children.

* I did NOT spend all Thursday morning on the phone with my insurance company, my husband at work, the body shop, etc, etc, etc to find out that I get no rental car while the Mommy Mobile is being fixed.

* I did NOT end up borrowing my mom's station wagon until further notice (you're the best Mama!!)

* I did NOT let my eight year old daughter go into the woods behind our house without supervision with a pocket knife. And she did NOT slice a huge gash into her index finger on her right hand. Certainly I'm not that bad of a mom....

* .... and I did NOT nearly vomit when she came crying into the house dripping blood everywhere...NOR did I call my mom because all first aid knowledge went sailing out the window when I saw how much it was bleeding... I did NOT have to be reminded to apply pressure and hold the wound above the heart...

NOT ME!!!

Like I said, it's been one cah- Razy week!!




1 comment:

  1. I guess this does NOT make you an honest to goodness MOM!! Love you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share