Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a GOOD day!!



Guess what?? I haven't had anything come up today that I've eaten!! YAY!! I had another ultrasound this morning, which shows that Baby's heart is still beating STRONG!! And the doctor even said Baby was being really wiggly this morning.... that's gotta be a good sign, right?

Anyway, on to the SUPER FAB FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!! As always, click the button up top to go to Mama M's site and read how she answered the questions!! And feel free to go bloghop with the McLinky down at the bottom, it's fun to see what everyone else answers too!!




Questions for 1/22/10: (Thanks to Casia, the Unkept Cook,ReneeLiz, and Kate for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over here to my community, and offer up your most fun, zany, quirky questions!

1. 
What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?



I think it's gotta be better growing old without money, given the choice between the two. I mean, I'd rather be old and financially secure, but if I'm flat broke, I still have Jesus, and that means I got NOTHING to worry about :)

2. 
Who takes out the garbage at your house?


Well, that one is a bit tricky. See, Boss started working on a "regular" shift at his job last week. Up until then, he'd been working 80-90 hours a week, which meant he was rarely home. So I was definitely the trash taker outer then. 


BUT, in the last couple of weeks, with me being sick-as-a-dog most days, Lady M has been the more regular trash lady, with Boss getting to it if he's lovingly reminded. :) On Thursday nights, we have to put our trash out at the end of the road for pickup before dawn on Friday. Boss has dubbed this "Hero" night, where the girls help him get all of the trash out of the house and into the toters, then they all trek down the hill to the road with the cans to leave for pickup. When they help, Lady M and Miss Priss are known as heroes the rest of the night :) It's actually something they look forward to. (and it's especially helpful now that my nose is extra sensitive!!)


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?


Yes, and I can't stand it. 


One dream is where I'm in this house that I've never seen before in real life, but in the dream it's always my aunt and uncle's house. It has staircases in weird places, and on the top floor, the staircase comes up in the middle of the room, which is empty and open all around, with lots of windows and natural light. When I look out the windows, though, I feel really sick.


When I was a kid, I used to have this dream EVERY single time I got sick. I would dream that I woke up in the night, and I would hear this faint "boo! Boo! boo! BOO!!" coming from behind my chest of drawers. It would get louder and louder, until a little fat witch and a tall skinny witch would pop out from behind the chest of drawers, singing/chanting their boos, and inch closer and closer to me. Then when I really woke up, before I'd open my eyes, I would swear my bed was on the ceiling and I was about to fall off because my equilibrium was so messed up. Talk about panicked!! When I'd finally get the courage to open my eyes, the room would right itself, and I knew it was time to tell Mom to take me to the doctor!

4. 
Can you play a musical instrument?




Yep. I started playing piano when I was 9, and took it very seriously. I played in all kinds of recitals, then went on to play in state & local contests, and was once asked to play for a governor's luncheon (which I couldn't do because of another musical engagement). In high school, I joined the marching band for my sophomore and senior years, where I played percussion, meaning I banged on everything from marimbas, vibraphones, xylophones, tympani, snares, cymbals, chimes, even a brake drum during one musical piece. Then I went to college for piano, for 2 years, before I quit. I can play a little on the guitar too.


5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?


I've always thought it would be so cool to own a store. Boss and I actually talked once about opening a coffee shop in our area when we first married, but one opened shortly after that, and we figured the competition wouldn't do well in a small town. 


So what would I sell? I really don't know!!


I've managed a women's clothing store, and a music store (CDs/ DVDs/etc), both of which were tons of fun. I really can't even come close to thinking of just one thing I'd specialize in. Is it okay if I just say "DON'T KNOW" to this one ??




Okay, now it's your turn!! Grab the questions, post your answers and link up below!! Have a fabulous weekend everybody!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share