Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year, new blog!!

So I've decided to change the name of my blog, and the address too, since it's got my full name (duh!!), I guess it's not the safest thing to do!! SOOO,here's a heads up to anyone who follows me or wants to start (hint hint). My new blog address will be...

drum roll please...

http://www.made-in-secret.com
new blog title- Made In Secret

WHY the change?

Well, like I said, first and foremost, it's to protect my identity. Since we've already battled that once this year, I'd rather not do it again next year!!

Second... apparently, the name of my blog now (My Life... in words) is WAY overdone, since there is nearly every variation on blogspot you can imagine. "Made In Secret" comes from Psalms 139, which happens to be my very favorite chapter of the Bible. This passage has comforted me so many times in the past, knowing that I can never be too far from God, and even when I think I'm alone, He knows exactly where I am, what's going on, and what's going to happen. How awesome is that?

So I'm not making it official for a few days yet, hopefully I'll have everything converted by Thursday for the NEW YEAR!!

Until then, I hope to make time in the next couple of days to clue you in to what's going on in my life... we'll see :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share