Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 14- MORE COOKIES

You betcha... I've been feeling soooo yucky the last few days, and a couple of hours ago I started feeling better, so up I jumped and off to the kitchen to try out a recipe for cookies one of my homeschool mama friends gave me.... and they're super simple and delicious!! (A special shout out to Katherine!!)

Chocolate Butterscotch cookies (have you figured out yet how much I like butterscotch??)

1 box of chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 bag of chocolate chips

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil until the mix is moistened and everything is well blended. Then stir in the butterscotch chips (the WHOLE bag). Spoon onto a cookie sheet (not sure if it should be greased, I used nonstick cookie sheets and a tiny bit of cooking spray just in case). If the chips are falling off, just push them back into the dough. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is still soft. Yields approximately 32 big cookies!!

TALK about YUM-TASTIC!! Check 'em out, you KNOW you wanna make them....





2 comments:

  1. Wow...you go Rhonda! If I hadn't been feeling the best I would still be laying there on the couch. Then again...I bet just one bite of the cookies made you feel GREAT! They look yummy that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! There's nothing like a great tasting cookie to make you feel better. These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share