Monday, November 30, 2009

Music Monday!!

Alternative Name
 

It's MONDAY again?! How did that happen so fast? This past weekend totally threw off my entire sense of time and time management. Boss was off work for 4 days in a row, which NEVER happens, so I pretty much stopped everything just so we could all spend time as a family. It was so wonderful!!

So now I'm back, with a new song for you all, and exciting news for my plans for December.... I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag since December starts tomorrow. Tomorrow begins my brand spankin' new 25 Days of Christmas blog!!! My plan is to post all kinds of fun crafts,yummy snacks, homemade gifts  and ideas of things to do between now and the Big Day!! So make sure you come by to check it all out!!

This song is from JJ Heller. My sister introduced me to her music after she heard the song on "So You Think You Can Dance".  Diana Drexler was auditioning for the show in New Orleans, and danced to this song. It was very moving, she'd just lost her grandfather the day before the audition... and sometimes we need to be reminded of the truth in this one...  This is just a short one verse/chorus sample of the song, but you can look her up on Myspace or YouTube if you wanna hear more.

Hope you enjoy... Happy Monday! (and don't forget to come check out the newness tomorrow)

 







3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that song!!! I heard it yesterday on the radio....thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be SO looking forward to your 25 days till Christmas...I am always up for new ideas. Hope you are getting back in your grove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch that show so I hadn't heard of this one before but she has a beautiful voice! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share