Friday, November 6, 2009

I made it!!

That's right, I am posting a blog close to midnight on FRIDAY night, so I've still blogged every single day for National Blogger Month (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here) . I am not writing about anything too terribly important tonight because it's been a LONG but fabulous day. I went to the first day of the Women of Faith conference in Greensboro, and man oh man, was it good. I can't wait to get up early and truck over there for tomorrow. We had a few little mishaps, but overall the day was so wonderful. I mean, what could be better than a day full of worship, fellowship, and discipleship with your likeminded sisters in Christ?? Anyway, I will be posting a new soup for tomorrow, very early, in fact I may cheat and schedule a post... we shall see. I'm hoping to get some pics I can share, but that's only if I can get past the camera police in the coliseum (which is a story for a whole 'nother day).

So goodnight ya'll, hope you have a fab weekend. I know I will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share