Thursday, November 5, 2009

1 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


********************52 Weeks*****************


52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
**************************************

I just found this meme last week, and I'm going to start doing this.

Begrudgingly.
I am SO terribly not a photogenic person, and I have ALL KINDS of issues wth the way I look. I can always find beauty in other people, but for whatever reason, there's just not any on the outside of me. BUT that's not gonna stop me. I gotta be included in my picture memories for the girls, so this week, I'm posting a picture. I tried to take some earlier this week, but I glowed with my pastey pale pastey skin color in all of them. I would love to have someone who could snap pics for me, but my dear husband usually works between 80 and 90 hours a week, so he can't possibly have time to get behind a camera for a silly blogpost.  And I wanted to just chicken out, but I am proud to announce, that I just took my ketchup faced naked bottomed Miss Priss, and interrupted Lady M in her school work, and went to the porch to take a picture...






So here's to the first of hopefully many messy pics of me with my girls (and hopefully some with the hubby too)







8 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard. So glad you are joining us in Carin's challenge. And trust me.. you don't have to be photogenic to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be sooo un-photogenic and then just about around the time I got married (good for me), I turned photogenic. Since then, I've lost it again. Oh well....glad you've joined in to share your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! I think it's SO important to get pictures with your kids, us moms will be happy we did someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you've joined the challenge, your kids will be so glad you did years from now!! My kids have turned into little photographers because they have to take the pictures here as hubby is working so much too. You have a beautiful family, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you for joining in on the challenge...SO PROUD! I am not photogenic at all either, but what I found is I do much better when I have people in the picture with me! You got a great first picture this week!!! Can't wait to see next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not photogenic? You're adorable. Your daughters, too! Welcome to the challenge. It will be fun following along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean. I HATE being in the pictures. I like to be the one taking the pictures. I've tried to get a few since we've been in China, but I do it begrudgingly!

    Cute family.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is such a good idea. I'm always taking pictures of the baby, or DH with the baby, but I rarely get any camera time-- I want to preserve my memories, too!

    I've got an award for you on my blog, so come by and "pick it up"!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share