Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hooks and yarn

I just finished my first scarf for this season....




Here's a big throw I did last year. I thought about making some as gifts this year, but the yarn alone was WAY more money than I can think of spending as a gift (except maybe for my mom :) )




This is a super warm blanket when it's this time of year!! The bad thing is, I wanna redo the colors in my living room to be a little less seasonal (it's mostly warm fall earthtones in my LR), and so I may have to get rid of the blanket if I paint and get new throw pillows and decor. We shall see... I'm not changing a thing before spring...

OH-  I'm really going to start trying to get more involved on BlogFrog, so here's the deal. I'm gonna try to post a new discussion question of the day in my BlogFrog community. Feel free to join, discuss, and get to know me and anyone else who happens to read along!! Come by tomorrow, I'll have a new link to my community discussion :) In the meantime, click on the picture below and tell me about yourself under the discussion " Introductions!"




1 comment:

  1. You have some talent. My sister learned to do that kind of thing but not me.

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share