Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For such a time as this...

Just as Esther had to speak up with she didn't really want to because of fear, she finally broke the rules and did so to save her people. And just as Nehemiah, a mere cupbearer, saw a need for the rebuilding of the walls and asked to be excused from his duties to do it, despite the fact that he was not an appointed leader in the government of the time, nor was his title "wall builder", he still stepped up, spoke up and did what God was calling him to do.

And just as God has placed this call on my life, and has spoken to my heart, so have I spoken. I realize now that my God has more in store for me than simply fulfilling the vision He is calling me to do. He is also preparing me now for battle. It is the most difficult thing to know what God is asking you to do, and to be literally told, it's not going to happen. But no amount of flesh or works of the enemy can stop my pursuit to speak what God has asked me to speak, and to do what God has asked me to do. I will wait upon the Lord, and I will rest in the assurance that His timing is perfect. His Will is my desire. I will intercede on behalf of those who believe that this thing is not to come about, and I will rest peacefully in the assurance of the Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God that I am where I am supposed to be, for such a time as this.

May His name be praised for all eternity!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share