Saturday, August 21, 2010

Still holding out...

Nope, no baby yet...

I have 2 weeks and 3 days until my due date. I went to the doctor last week and was so excited when she said I was dilated 1 cm. Then I saw a different doctor yesterday, and his words were not what I wanted to hear. In fact, they embarrassed me and I'm not even posting them.

Anyway... baby's room is pretty much ready. Boss is finally working on names, and we've narrowed it down to a few, but I won't tell now. See, so many people have already accused us of having a name picked out and just "not wanting to tell", we've decided that even if we do pick out a name before Baby Bito gets here, no one will know. We weren't planning on doing it that way, but we figured we'd give the people what they've asked for....

Now if we can just decide between the names we have for ourselves...

I packed my diaper bag... but I've still not packed my bag to the hospital. I mean, really, how do you even do that? You throw in some underwear, a comfy outfit for the way home... but what else can you pack in advance? When I had Lady M and Miss Priss, I packed a nightgown or PJs to wear, but I never put them on. I'm planning on coming home the day after Little Man makes his arrival, so I am not packing more than a day's worth of stuff anyway. I use my deodorant and toothbrush at the very least once a day, so how can I pack them? I don't want to store away the camera yet, in the event Lady M or Miss Priss do something cute enough to snap. Plus, I just don't like packing... it stresses me out...

And today, I am feeling as sick as I did in the very beginning... it's like morning sickness (except it's lasting all day) all over again. I was supposed to be going with my Sunday School class to a baseball game tonight, but I'm not sure I'll make it. And my sister in law just called a bit ago and offered me two tickets to the preseason game tonight between the Carolina Panthers (my FAVORITE team) and the NY Jets, and I reluctantly had to turn those down as well....

What is wrong with me??? You'd think I was pregnant or something...

I promise that if our sweet baby boy decides to show up anytime in the next 4 years, I will post pictures and an announcement on here. Now if he'll just let go of my ribs and get on down where he's supposed to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share