Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 9- Kid friendly ornament

Today, we made a candle, it didn't quite turn out like I'd hoped. Since I'm still trying to catch up for not posting earlier this week, I've been perusing to see what kind of fun something I can post. And I found a kid friendly homemade ornament here at FaveCrafts.com . If you like to hand those homemade things that you once thought were totally tacky on your tree, you gotta check it out.  After all, per The Nester at The Nesting Place , trees need themes, and what better theme than "homemade tacky ornaments"?

It may be a stretch, but I like them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share