Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yuck, yuck and more yuck


*Disclaimer: if you have a weak stomach, you may want to stop reading now*

This is the first day I've felt like I could free myself from the toilet long enough to actually write something that is not a meme. Oh my goodness, I had no idea that this Metformin that I was put on for PCOS would make me have such bowel issues!! I feel so stinkin nauseous all the time, and I know my body is trying to used to the medication for diabetes when I'm not diabetic. But I'm so tired of the side effects. I can't take anti- nausea medicine without blocking out at least a good 6 hours to faceplant into a pillow and wake up in a groggy pool of drool. Now, being that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, is not that time. I gotta make tiramisu  (by request) for one of the Thanksgiving dinners I'm going to, and I am seriously trying to excuse my way out of the other one, because I know I'll be feeling sick the whole time I'm there anyway.

And then there's the unexpected sudden urges to go #2 all night long. Yesterday I was at Walmart, and I was SO tempted to buy some adult diapers to put on at bedtime because I do not like waking at 2:30 am and having to RUN to the bathroom. I'm so afraid I'm not going to make it. I'm beginning to wonder if having another baby is worth this, considering how sick I get with every pregnancy anyway... this can't be a good way to get healthy so we can try for baby #3 (or pregnancy #6). But I know babies are very much worth it.... in the long run.

BUT... the good news is that my doctor told me the side effects should go away after about 2 weeks. So I have another week and I should hopefully  be back to normal. I'm hoping that "hopefully" will become reality, like, right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share