Monday, November 9, 2009

Music Monday

( I failed at the blog every day goal, I was too tired yesterday to look at the computer)



Tara's challenge today: if your followers found your iPod and viewed your playlist, which artist/band would they be surprised to find?

Honestly, I don't think anyone should be surprised to fnd anything on my ipod.  My CD and music collections are SO very scattered and eclectic, most of it is Christian, but I have quite a bit of country, folk, americana, punk, and even some old emo and metal from my prodigal days... However, my MP3 player (because I don't have an iPod, I couldn't justify the cost) has mostly worship music, and a few things that are more upbeat to exercise to. Ok, I don't exercise, they are my secret dance like no one's watching songs.

So I'm posting this, it isn't necessarily my favorite of hers, but there aren't too many on YouTube with embed codes.





1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of her or the song. It's a catchy one too! Thanks for playing today!

    ReplyDelete

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share