Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's in a name?

I need some input, from people with creative brains. My creativity flew out the window sometime this week while I was driving down the road, and until I can find time to go look for it, I'm gonna be dull. So here's what I need:

We are kicking off our new young adult sunday school class this Sunday with a "November to Remember". The problem is, we need a catchy new name... I've googled and tried to come up with some acronyms this morning, but like I said, I'm too tired and busy to get too creative. So I NEED YOUR HELP!!! If you can come up with some suggestions for a young adult class, something catchy and not "friends & fellowship" (as the sunday school teacher suggested), I would be forever indebted!!!

So what are you waiting for? Put on your thinking caps, and leave me a suggestion, I promise I will pass along any and all suggestions to our SS teacher. THANKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share