Friday, September 11, 2009

It's time to....

Seperate my blog posts from my facebook notes. Yep, I'm doing it today. I have a lot of "facebook friends", but I know they could care less about most of the stuff I post on my blog, so to save space on their homepages, and just because I think it's silly now, I'm gonna end the blog/note connection.

NOW- if you are one of the few people on facebook who read my notes, you can still follow along if you want, and whenever I feel like posting, on my blog, located conveniently at http://rhondabescher.blogspot.com

さようなら--- that means goodbye in Japanese (thanks babelfish), to the facebook folks who read my notes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~Thanks for leaving me some LOVE!!~~
If you know me IRL (in real life), please refrain from using our real names in the comments. Thank ya kindly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share